I'm just now starting to realize I need to make a checklist of things to do on the boat. I've been just going off of what I can remember needs being done, but that doesn't work sometimes. I have a pretty bad memory. I suppose what I'm really saying is that I need to get organized.
I left Duncan Donuts ... best decision I think I've made since I got here. I have so much more time to work on things that matter rather than serving up some coffee and bagels. I made some friends, so I suppose I got something worth while from working there.
I've noticed lately that I'm extremely homesick ... I miss my good friends back in Kentucky, they were almost family for me. I need to go back and get the rest of my stuff, but I'm almost afraid to. Will I want to come back to this part of my life? I think that I will, this is too much fun ...
I still work for Virtual Apexx and although the past week I haven't been able to get much done between being sick and my sister being in town, starting this afternoon, it's all that I have to do. So I might as well get right down to it.
I think that's it ... in the whole scheme of things, not much has happened.
Until next time,
Robert Landers
S/V Blue Macs
I left Duncan Donuts ... best decision I think I've made since I got here. I have so much more time to work on things that matter rather than serving up some coffee and bagels. I made some friends, so I suppose I got something worth while from working there.
I've noticed lately that I'm extremely homesick ... I miss my good friends back in Kentucky, they were almost family for me. I need to go back and get the rest of my stuff, but I'm almost afraid to. Will I want to come back to this part of my life? I think that I will, this is too much fun ...
I still work for Virtual Apexx and although the past week I haven't been able to get much done between being sick and my sister being in town, starting this afternoon, it's all that I have to do. So I might as well get right down to it.
I think that's it ... in the whole scheme of things, not much has happened.
Until next time,
Robert Landers
S/V Blue Macs
No comments:
Post a Comment